Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Lots of Glitter!!

I made a few embellished Card Cases for the Craft Nova Scotia Christmas Craft Show which occurred this past weekend. Lots of glitter in this pile. I love using Sulky Sliver Opalescence thread for top stitching these cases. This thread colour reflects the colour of whatever it's stitched on.

I had 16 different cases (not all shown here) ready for the show. Only three are left! I'm making a few more for the Dalplex Christmas Show this coming weekend.

One lady visited my booth on Saturday and got very excited! 'I'm finally meeting you', she said as she rummaged in her purse and took out one of my card cases which she had purchased at the NL Craft Council Gift Shop, six years ago. It was stuffed with cards and still in great shape! WOW!!! Thanks to my customers for purchasing glittery card cases!


1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I can only begin to imagine the glitter when you see them for real.

    ReplyDelete