Friday, June 29, 2018

Canada Day

I have really gotten out of the habit of posting since the move to Nova Scotia. My apologies! Things have been hectic and I really haven't produced a new body of work in awhile. However, new Shimmers are still been created. In fact, a new one, Canada Map outline, will make its debut on Canada Day in Bridgewater.

As my daughter has written in her Instagram post: We're coming for you Canada Day in Bridgewater! We will also have Canada Flags, Maple Leafs, Viking Ships, and other assorted Shimmers for sale on our maiden voyage of Nique Sea! Come visit our tent on July 1st, King Street Plaza.

Nique Sea is a new family business venture. We have a new website and online shop already to be launched where you will be able to purchase my Shimmer Ornaments and Fibre Art Pendants as well as prints of Jill's paintings.

Check out my Instagram page.

Here's a peek at some Shimmers drying outside a couple days ago. That's one thing I could not do in St. John's due to the constant wind.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Your new Canada shimmer is wonderful! Congratulations on your new family venture - I'm sure it will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - happy Canada Day (what's left of it!!)

    ReplyDelete