Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Shimmer Ornaments at the the Kitchen Witch

Lots of Shimmers are now for sale at the Kitchen Witch, Bridgewater. When I saw the sign on the store a couple of years ago, I thought it was a place to purchase everything for the kitchen. However, that's not the case. They have gift items for everyone! This includes: a selection of leather purses and wallets, pottery, lots of different jewellery from artisans across the country, wall art, fancy umbrellas hung around the ceiling, framed prints, stained glass, clocks, tartan shawls, knitted children's sweaters, a year round Christmas display as well as much more.

I was impressed with the store and also pleased that the owner, Ann Jabalee, loved my Shimmers. I dropped down today with the rest of her order. Ann was in the process of hanging them on one of her trees in the window.

Shimmer display just started

View from one corner







My blue car outside


 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely shop - the perfect venue for your shimmers! I love the umbrellas and also the beautiful blue pottery on the shelves in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, we used to have shops like this one here around South Bend Indiana. Not so much anymore. This is a great place to browse and your Shimmers are right at home.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete