Monday, September 16, 2013

Stitch-it Central

I've been back home a week and still trying to catch up on my blogging. I think this is the longest time between posts in quite awhile. This was partly due to not having the photos on my desk top machine or on the tablet.
Time sure does fly!!

On my way back from Chicago, I went on a stitch day with my textile artist friend. We met up with some of her EAC (Embroidery Association of Canada) friends in Ingersoll at Stitch-it Central. This is a one stop shop for needlework supplies and patterns. You will also find yarns and knitting / crochet supplies, books and patterns as well as a selection of quilting cottons and quilt books. Live far away? They do mail order. Just contact the shop. If they don't have something in stock, they will try their best to get it for you.

The owners are very friendly and accommodating. The day we were there, the coffee pot was on and a large room (open to the shop) was set up for anyone who wanted to stitch. We had a wonderful day! Did we spend money - you bet we did!
Enjoy!







Linen for Stitching
 










 

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun... I think I'm lucky the closest good needlework store is a couple of hours away or I could get into all sorts of trouble!

    ReplyDelete