Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Back!!

Home again! I left Heathrow Airport at 10 am London time and got home around supper time here in Newfoundland. London is about four hours later than here so it is well past my bedtime. I had a marvelous time traveling throughout England. My finger is tired from clicking so many pictures. Thank goodness for digital photography as I took oodles of photos which I will be sharing on future posts. On this trip, I did meet several textile artists whose work I have admired. More on these special artists later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy,

    I'm glad you enjoyed your trip over here. I am a member of the Embroiderers' Guild in the UK and have just been asked to organise an ATC swop for members in the North East Region. I have set up a blog to facilitate this and would really like to add some photos to get people started. Would you mind if I added some of yours together with a link to the others?
    You can view my blog here http://patashton-smith.blogspot.com/ and the ATC blog here http://textiletreasuresnortheast.blogspot.com/
    Best wishes Pat

    ReplyDelete