Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cathedral Windows



One of my mini guild friends,Verna, makes wonderful cathedral window projects. This is the table mat she made by hand, for my birthday last July. She knows turquoise is one of my favorite colours!

Well, I just came across a tutorial on making cathedral windows. So if anyone wants to give it a try, check out how to make one here.

I have to clarify the term mini guild. We are six quilters (we were seven until one friend moved to BC) who belong to a larger guild. We meet once a month at one of the members houses. As we couldn't come up with an appropriate name for our group, we decided to call ourselves the mini guild.

1 comment:

  1. A teeny, tiny "mini guild" or is Verna "mini"? :)
    Sounds funny to the non quilter!
    jill

    ReplyDelete