Monday, September 18, 2017

We Have Arrived!

Yesterday afternoon, we officially moved into our new home in Nova Scotia! It's hard to believe that it has finally happened. Lots of unpacking to do . . . I spent today getting the kitchen set up. There are lots of cupboards and lighting in all the right places. All the cupboard doors have pull out drawers which makes them perfect for storage. Tomorrow is another day of unpacking.

I will share photos eventually.

The first job will be setting up my new studio. That won't start until sometime next month. For now, I have to concentrate on preparations for the Needle Felting Workshop at the Espanola Fibre Arts Festival in Ontario.

Gale's purple mittens fit perfectly. She was delighted with them!
I do have a few things to share as soon as I find them in one of the boxes!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you have arrived safely and are in your new home. It has to be a huge relief to finally be there!

    ReplyDelete