Friday, July 20, 2018

Wonderfil Threads

Last week I visited Sew With Vision (Instagram link) in Halifax. It's not far from Bayers Lake Business Park, where I sometimes shop. This quilt store has lots of fabric, threads, patterns, notions etc. I was interested in seeing their line of Sue Spargo hand embroidery threads (saw them mentioned on FaceBook).

In the order of threads below, here's what I have: Razzle - 100% rayon, Eleganza Perle #8 (green & red), and Dazzle, a metallic rayon. I will probably use these in an underwater themed small piece.

  • Check out Colour Compliments latest post, featuring my friend Verna's Temari Ornament HERE
  • Sue Spargo's Folk Art Quilts HERE 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - drool!!! Those threads look delicious! How wonderful that your friend's Temari ornie is featured - she deserves the accolades for sure.

    ReplyDelete