Friday, July 13, 2018

Bluenose (latest Shimmer)

Learning curve for new phone!!! After several attempts, I finally edited and saved this photo to use in a post. My old phone took great photos but wasn't been upgraded so social media was thumbs down! Now, I have a Google Pixel 2 XL with fabulous camera, a bigger screen and lots to learn. 

Drying in the sun
The Bluenose is the latest Shimmer. It will debut this weekend at the Lunenburg Craft & Food Festival. If you are in the area, please drop by. You'll find us at booth 23 in the auditorium. 


1 comment:

  1. I haven't succumbed to any of the fancy phones and still rely on an old flip model - I think it takes pictures, but it does me no good if I don't know how to get them off it and onto the computer. I know - I need to get with the times! Good luck with the learning curve on yours and good luck at the festival. Wish I could be there to see your Bluenoses in person!!

    ReplyDelete