Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dalplex Christmas Craft Show

My daughter, Jill, and I spent last weekend at the Dalplex Christmas Craft Show, Halifax. Set-up was Thursday. It's the first craft fair where there were volunteers to actually help unload the vehicles, put the stuff on dollys and deliver them to your booth. The show was competing with Black Friday sales which I hadn't thought about but it didn't seem to have any affect on the number of visitors that day. Overall, the show was a good one and I managed to get a few Christmas gifts too. I try to buy local as much as possible.

My side of the booth

Having a coffee before the fair opens
Getting things ready before the show opens!
Enjoy!!







1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the show went well and I must say that your booth(s) look great!

    ReplyDelete