Monday, November 19, 2018

Craft Nova Scotia Christmas Show


It was a great weekend in spite of the snowy start on Friday. We live over an hour from Halifax on the South Shore of NS, at Pine Grove (minutes from Bridgewater). My husband and I left home at 7:15 am. The snow had just started! We arrived at the Cunard Center, at Pier 23, Halifax Waterfront, at 10:30 am. Late, late, late, BUT we got there in one piece! Luckily, I had my snow tires installed the week before or we would never have made it.

Here are a few photos taken of my booth. You will note that I did move a few things around.

This was my first time at this show and I have to thank all those who visited my booth, to those who commented on my art work and to those who made purchases.

You wouldn't believe the number of Newfoundlanders I met too!
The 5" x 5" Glower Garden is sold







3 comments:

  1. I hope you sold a lot.The scarves are lovely.I have just bought a weaving loom and made two scarves.What technique did you use for yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My scarves are stitched with threads on my machine.

      Delete
  2. Your display looked great...perfect idea to have a Christmas tree lit up to best showcase your shimmer ornies.

    ReplyDelete