Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Some News and Other Stuff

Oh, dear! Halloween already - we had about half a dozen trick or treaters knock at the door. October has been a very busy month of production.

Late September, I found out that my submission to Craft Nova Scotia (craft council) was accepted and that I could participate in the Craft Nova Scotia Christmas Craft Show, Halifax, November 16  - 18. While I'm doing this show, Jill, my daughter, be be at the Christmas Market at White Point Beach. That one is by invitation.

Jill and I are also doing the Christmas Craft Village, November 9 - 11. I tried to do Christmas at the Forum but it was filled. We will also be at the Dalplex Christmas Market, December 23 - 25. Both these will also be in Halifax.

The first weekend of December, you will find us at the Lunenburg Christmas Market, which is much closer to home.

All the above contributed to my intermittent blogging because, frankly, I had to get my head around doing all these shows and having enough work produced to sell.  In St. John's, I did two Christmas fairs: the Christmas Craft Fair, Craft Council of NL, and the Anna Templeton Christmas Tea and Sale.

Over the next little while, I will be showing some for the things made for the above markets.
Here are some of the newest Fibre Art Pendants, with more to finish. These photos are a bit darker than they actually are.

I also post photos to Instagram @jctextileart  as it's so easy to do via my phone.
Enjoy!!
 





1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pendants Judy - they will sell well I'm sure. Can't imagine how much time you must be spending getting ready for all those shows!

    ReplyDelete