Thursday, April 19, 2018

Shimmer Shipment!

Yesterday, I send a pile of Shimmers to Devon House Gift Shop, St. John's, Newfoundland. This is the home of the Craft Council of Newfoundland and Labrador. I've been a member for a long time. If you visit St. John's, make this place a destination spot.


I also had a woodland visitor on the back deck this morning. Luckily, my phone was on the table so I didn't have to move to get a photo. If this blue jay saw any significant movement, it would have taken off in a flash. Look at the beautiful blue feathers!


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your shimmers will be sold quickly. Great grab of a blue jay - they don't often sit still long enough for a photo. Oddly, we only have them come to our feeder in the fall and the spring - in the dead of winter they're nowhere to be seen. My friend, who lives about three blocks away gets them year round. No clue why.

    ReplyDelete