Thursday, March 22, 2018

Elaine Quehl and Patchwork Sitges 2018

Today's post is actually from a Face Book post written by Elaine Quehl, Canadian quilt artist, teacher, dyer and designer. Elaine was recently in Spain, attending the Sitges Patchwork Festival, where she taught a couple of classes and had a collection of her work on display.

Elaine wrote: Patchwork Sitges 2018 photos are up on a Flickr site. You can see images of the entire Festival here. My work is on page 5 and 8, and my workshops are on page 7 and 8.

You can view over  900 photos HERE.

Elaine has also posted photos of the installation of her work at the festival, and much more so please visit her blog. I took a class from Elaine a few years ago in St. John's, NL. It was a very enjoyable class to take. If you get a chance to take a class from Elaine and to see her work in person, do so!

I hope you enjoy all 910 of the photos.


Permission given to use photo

1 comment:

  1. I don't have time at this moment to have a look at all the pictures so I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete