Thursday, February 15, 2018

Links and More

Yesterday, I linked up with The Needle and Thread Network. It's a great place to see the work of some Canadian Quilters. I've been checking their blogs out and came across The Inquiring Quilter's list of linky parties. There are links for each day of the week. Worth a view!

A new shimmer has just been tested and looks good. More on that when it's stitched out. The Newfoundland Dog is on my machine at the moment. These, along with lots of other Shimmer Ornaments, are headed to The Rooms Gift Shop, St. John's, NL.

Since I don't have a photo of my work to share today, here's a 6" x 6" oil on paper that my daughter, Jill, completed today. I copied it from her Instagram shots (permissions granted, of course). She is giving this one away on her facebook page.


1 comment:

  1. The linky parties look like fun. And a fun painting by your daughter!

    ReplyDelete