Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wednesday Links


Please check out Wordless Wednesday at Hands Across the Sea Samplers. Some beautiful beading and embroidery! Check out the Sewing Basket & Tools in the tool bar. (Thanks, Jo, for the link)
I spent some time scrolling down through the various posts. This one caught my eye, Are You Sitting Comfortably?  It's worth reading! Wait until you see the baby carriage and old typewriter!  I love the clothes sketches using fruit and vegs. Flamenco dresses are gorgeous. Did I pique your interest? I will have to grab a cup of something and continue to explore.

I also linked up with WIP Wednesdays on The Needle & Thread Network, where Canadian textile/fibre artists post what they are working on.


Right Click to Save Image

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word - those embroideries are definitely enough to render me wordless! Wow.

    ReplyDelete