Thursday, March 9, 2017

Links!!

Not much new is happening in the studio these days. I'm getting ready for Saturday's workshop and hoping that the weather cooperates - it doesn't look too good at the moment. I'm keeping all fingers crossed.

I had the embroidery machine stitching out lighthouse shimmers this morning. For some reason (probably me not paying close attention) the machine did not stop after each colour change and used whatever threads were on the needles. Needless to say, the lighthouses were coloured wrong. I'll try again tomorrow.

Here are a few links to check:
Enjoy!

      These beauties are hidden under the snow! Can't wait for their arrival this spring!
 


1 comment:

  1. I got all excited thinking those tulips were blooming now - and was all set to get a real case of jealousy going. Soon....soon.....

    ReplyDelete