I had the embroidery machine stitching out lighthouse shimmers this morning. For some reason (probably me not paying close attention) the machine did not stop after each colour change and used whatever threads were on the needles. Needless to say, the lighthouses were coloured wrong. I'll try again tomorrow.
Here are a few links to check:
- Spring Batik Appliqued Flowers
- The Enchanting Rose - tea cozy tutorial (found out about this blog from my friend, at Magpie's Mumblings
- Vickie's Improve Quilt
- The Embroiderers' Guild of America
- Embroidered Owl and Flowers
- Hand Embroidery Projects and Ideas
These beauties are hidden under the snow! Can't wait for their arrival this spring!