Thursday, March 30, 2017

Don's Stained Glass

My brother decided to show off his beautiful work on face book so I'm 'showing them off' here.
Winter seems to be endless this year so this little angel is trying to hurry it along.

Praying the snow passes.

Image may contain: outdoor

Door panel to Don's glass studio

No automatic alt text available.

 
Image may contain: indoor





No automatic alt text available.




Image may contain: screen

His first lamp shade made around 1985. It has approximately 440 pieces. I think his daughter has dibs on this one.
Image may contain: indoor
Image may contain: indoor


3 comments:

  1. Really nice custom stained glass here. I see mostly tiffany technique, a hard one to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely wow! I love stained glass - something I would have liked to learn to do but haven't the space now.

    ReplyDelete