First, I have to gut out the studio in between been carpenter's helper. We will be very busy for the next week finishing the painting of back porch, powder room and hall as well as putting down new flooring. Any sewing will have to be done at night. I'm also hoping to get the tree up this week. This is the latest we've been putting it up.
Enough of that!!
- Modern Christmas Tree Quilt or block. One of these trees could be a mug rug or small wall hanging.
- Freebies for machine embroidery
- This Table Runner caught my eye. It isn't difficult but takes a little time to do. It's on my to do list one of these days.
- Crochet Owl Basket I like this one too.
- Christmas Embroidery (inspiration & free patterns)