- By chance, I found Eglantine Stitchery with its extensive list of sources for free stitching patterns.
- Free Vintage Patterns at French Knots (all things stitchy for crochet, embroidery, applique and quilting)
- Some embroidery ideas at Hayfield Cottage
- I like the Bedside Pockets Organizer at Sew Can She. This is a free tutorial. Using the non-slip shelf liner is a good idea for holding this organizer under the mattress
- Of course, you can't go wrong with Quilt As You Go Tutorials from Patchwork Posse.
|One of my past sewing projects: Pisci Fantasticus (original design)|