Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Getting Ready!

This morning was spent getting my studio tidied up so that I can get back to doing 'stuff'! Now the table is 'cluttered' up again. But this time, I was collecting all the supplies I need for a workshop this Friday evening and all day Saturday. More on the workshop later but take a look at what I've gathered together! I will do some weeding tomorrow. Not sure if I'll take any dyed cheesecloth or not.

I've also linked up with The Needle & Thread Network. Please check out all the Canadian links.




3 comments:

  1. This is fun to see and to sit and contemplate what wonderful things will be happening with all this fodder for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just doesn't take any time to clutter up a sewing/crafting area does it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a participant at your workshop :)

    ReplyDelete