Friday, August 28, 2015

Fiber Lilly - Fabrics

Fiber Lilly had their first year anniversary this summer. I dropped by a couple of days ago to check things out as I've been gone since mid June. Nine new shelves of quilting fabric have been added! Apparently lots more fabric is on the way.

I'm not affiliated in any way with this store. However, I do like to promote and shop locally. If you are in town, please check them out. They do have lots of other supplies including yarns, notions and sewing machines.

Enjoy!

Christmas and winter

Christmas

Reds!

Summer colours. Stunning!

Lots of fat quarters!

Christmas organza to the left!

So soft for a cuddle quilt.


The Advent Calendar is now finished. When I was there it wasn't quite done.
This is a very easy one to do and looks wonderful. I saw it on face book.

4 comments:

  1. You can never get tired of looking at fabric. It holds so many wonderful possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so correct, Jo. However these days I'm rather selective as I have so much at home. Got to use it sometime!

      Delete
  2. I'm hoping for a stop at Fabricland tomorrow so hopefully I'll see some pretties as nice as these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too impressed with the fabrics here at Fabricville. Many of the bolts are second runs even though they charge top dollar for them. They just don't have the right feel.

      Delete