Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Photos and The Needle & Thread Network

Today I've signed on to The Needle & Thread Network. The sign-up begins for Canadian bloggers at noon on Tuesday and goes until noon Thursday (Saskatchewan time). So please check out all these blogs to find out what's going on in the different parts of the country.

Here are three photos from my photo excursion this week.

I like to take photos of windows and doors. Often, in older buildings, there are interesting design elements that might come in handy for applique and stitching.

I took a photo of a hedge of leaves. Below is just a small bit of the original photo. Note the light and dark of the greens.

I can see some dimensional work with a combination of hand and machine stitching developing from the close-up of the tree.

Enjoy!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment