I made a couple of pincushions yesterday. I had an embroidery design that I wanted to try on some batik fabric. It worked out fine. The red one with the thimble was done on linen ages ago. The thread colours chosen for that one are a bit dark. With the other two, I opted for lighter, brighter fabrics. The pincushion at the bottom is a lot brighter than what you see here. I didn't bother with colour corrections this time.
These designs could also be used on a quilt label or in a small wall hanging.
Check previous posts HERE and HERE for more pincushions.
If you haven't entered my giveaway yet, please leave a comment on 1000 Posts before May 24th.