Sunday, April 26, 2015

Eye Candy From Paducah Quilt Show (not mine)

I'm so glad other folks find it important to post photos from shows they visit. I was so glad to be able to share mine a few weeks ago of the International Quilt Show in Chicago. I've heard that the Paducah Quilt Show has quite the display of quilts this year too. Here's a few from Jane's Quilting Website.

The Quilt Show is also posting images from Paducah, and so is Quilt Week.

I did a search for Paducah Quilt Show 2015 photos and got lots of images. However, the images aren't all from this year but I thought I'd link them anyway. Check them out HERE.

I'm sure there will be lots of photos posted in the next couple of weeks by those who attended this great show this weekend. Wouldn't it be great if quilts from the various shows were posted on the web for everyone to see. As it is, only those who are fortunate to attend, see them all. Wishful thinking!! I know there are other issues regarding this, but anyway, one can dream and be thankful that others post photos for all to see!!

Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment