Friday, April 3, 2015

Embracing The Silver Years

Thanks for the comments I've been getting. I haven't been sending replies as they are going to an email that I can't access here in the USA. The comments do come into blogspot so that I can post them from there. I appreciate all your comments.

I do have more quilts to show you. However, today I'm just going to show you one particular art piece. It was made to celebrate those women who embrace their 'silver years'.

The detail on this piece was very interesting as you can see from the close-up shot.
Enjoy!


h

i

 



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I would love to see this in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so nice ! I love her comment re; Embracing The Silver Years.
    I have always love natural silver hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the silver-haired generation - so nice to see a quilt that embraces that philosophy. Wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete