Monday, March 16, 2015

Six Weeks Of Love For Softies

This post should be of interest to everyone who has young children in their lives.

Six Weeks Of Love For Softies is a challenge to create stuffed animals, soft toys and cloth dolls. Each day Sew Mama Sew is posting unique and interesting examples of softies in their Softie Du Jour series. They are also posting tutorials, tips and lots of free patterns from softie designers and pattern makers.

This is mid way so be sure to check out all the previous posts.

Here's a soft toy I made for my granddaughter when she was still a baby. This giraffe was from a Tilda pattern. Check out some Tilda patterns on Pinterest.
Enjoy!

PS
We are in the middle of a major snowstorm here in Newfoundland so it's a great day to spend sewing something special! I sure wish the weather would get warmer. . .

2 comments:

  1. Awwww cute Judy! Hope that snow melts soon and the warmth comes to Newfoundland soon Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Kelly has already said! I just checked out the Pinterest 'Tilda's' - so cute. There might be something there that I absolutely HAVE to make for my grandson!!

    ReplyDelete