Thursday, March 12, 2015

New Shimmers

I have some new shimmers ready.

The Newfoundland outline has two versions. The first one takes a lot of time for the machine to stitch as well as lots of thread. It's a nice one but not viable for wide distribution so I am keeping it for any local markets that I do. The second version is quite similar to my other shimmers and will be the one I will sell to various stores here. The actual colour is a dark denim blue. It looks black in the photo as I didn't do any colour adjustments.The coloured bits in the shimmer background is shiny confetti from the $ Shop. It picks up the light and adds another element to the ornaments. I find lots of neat, inexpensive stuff at the $ Stores.

I also have a Newfoundland flag shimmer. Not sure if this will go over with the local / tourist market but I can give it a try.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice Judy! I love the $store too. I think tourists will love the flag shimmer

    ReplyDelete