Friday, March 27, 2015

International Quilt Festival, Chicago

Today was Day One of the International Quilt Festival in Chicago. Having been to the one in Houston, Texas in 2001, I was expecting the same size of a show. This show, however, is considerably smaller with a lot less vendors. Having said that, I did purchase a few items today. More on that later.

I will also be posting more photos from the show when I return back home. It is easier to edit on my desktop computer.

Here's a sample of photos from the show:







4 comments:

  1. Looks like you still have some very impressive quilts at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quilt in the Ruby Jubilee red and white exhibit. I can't see it in this picture. Do you have any more of the red quilts? I would love to be able to see mine since I can't be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had known as I would have looked for it. The red and white quilts took up quite a lot of space as well as hanging from the ceiling - quite impressive! I'm not going back today, sorry. I'll post the other quilts in that category soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilts (especially like the Jack-in-the-pulpit one).

    ReplyDelete