- Bonnie at Quiltville's Quips & Snips, has some lovely photos of quilts from 'A Walk Through Sisters'. Free patterns HERE.
- Take a look at Susan Brubaker Knapp's latest art quilt, Look, See. Scroll down to view Sunny. Lots of interesting art work in past posts.
- Sew We Quilt blog hop has interesting Tammy Bags.
- Images from a search for Quilt Show 2014. Click on the first image and then just click the arrow to the right to view the spectacular variety of quilts.
- Cultures in Cloth
- Symbols of Our Culture
- Art Quilt Network
- Tiny Textile Challenge from Quilt Art
Monday, January 19, 2015
I had a fairly productive morning. While the embroidery machine stitched out another new shimmer ornament, the Canadian flag, I worked on my fibre art pendants. Photos will be coming soon. So instead of seeing some of my stuff, grab a cup of something and check out the following blogs with lots of Eye Candy!!