Thursday, May 8, 2014

Through Our Hands

This morning as I was glancing through my emails, I came across a new on-line magazine, Through Our Hands, from Design Matters. Figuring it was another promo where you could view the first one but then have to purchase the rest, I was mildly surprised to see that it is FREE!  As they write: You can view it online, you can save, share and even print a copy if you want to. There are articles from Through Our Hands artists, guest writers and all illustrated in lovely full colour throughout.

I have quickly glanced through the magazine but will be going back to have a more thorough look. I'm sure there is a little something for everyone! I want to go back to the Meet the Artist page and visit each one.
Enjoy!

Photo: Coming very soon - a brand new magazine. Find out more on my blog www.laurakemshall.com

1 comment:

  1. I took a quick look at the magazine. I'll go back when I have more time and a cup of tea, in my hand. It looks incredible. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete