Saturday, April 26, 2014

Norton's Cove Studio

Newfoundland has a lot of very talented artists. I'd like to introduce one of them: Janet Davis of Norton's Cove Studio. I met Janet many years ago when we both had booths at the Craft Council's Christmas Craft Fair in St. John's.

Janet creates her own linocut relief prints. Linocut is a particular printmaking technique that you can read about HERE. I have several of her images that are made this way. Please check out all her amazing art.

This year, she has some of my shimmers in her shop. Thanks, Janet!

Norton's Cove Studio Inc.

3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to see artists supporting and promoting each other. Thanks for the link to Janet's site. Her work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out Janet's lovely work. So nice to see you gals supporting one another's art, Judy. Thanks for featuring!

    ReplyDelete