Friday, April 25, 2014

Manufactured Right Here Show


Manufactured Right HereI visited the Manufactured Right Here Expo, 2014, today. A month or so ago, I was asked to show a couple of my smaller pieces in the Department of Innovation and Rural Development booth. My pieces were on the top shelf of this undulating, four tier, shelf system (they had two of them). I'm glad I didn't have to spend too much time in the booth as I'm sure I would have become sea sick!

I did manage to get a photo of the top shelf.
















Also on display at the show, was the car driven by Jake Doyle (Alan Hawco), from the TV series, Republic of Doyle. This show is set in St. John's, Newfoundland.



 




1 comment:

  1. I think it's great that there's a show honouring items made and manufactured in Newfoundland. It's even better that some of your pieces were there.

    ReplyDelete