Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Downtown

Today I had to go downtown on business. Parking spaces are few and far between so I opted to try the parking garage. I ended up on level M. What a view of the waterfront! The large white structure in the first photo used to be The Battery Hotel. It's now closed. I think it's been turned into office space. The homes you see, are located in part of the city called The Battery. This is a very unique spot. Further along, you can see Cabot Tower on the top of Signal Hill. It will be very nice to see some green on the hills instead of white.

When I got back home, my new one inch pendant trays and chains were in my mailbox. Now to get some ready for this weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you received some trays and chains. Love to see what you do with them. Your views of the harbour make me nostalgic for another trip to Newfoundland.

    ReplyDelete