Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thinking Spring!

It's a beautiful, sunny day but still very cold. It snowed all day yesterday (light, fluffy stuff) so we still have lots of snow on the ground.

Spring! It seems as if we have been forgotten in this part of the world and there's not a thing we can do about it. However, there is something you can do to make it look like spring has arrived inside your own sewing space (and get organized at the same time). I've found a few nice projects to get you Thinking Spring at least. Using up some of those bright spring like fabrics is one way to go.

Have a look!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! You had stopped over to my blog a little while back and I just realized that I hadn't gotten back to you. I am so glad that I stopped in here for a visit. I love your blog and am your newest follower. What beautiful pictures and all. It's a happy place to be. Keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links. It will be fun checking them out.

    ReplyDelete