Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What a Bummer!

I thought my Tuesday post was posted! However, it got posted very late Monday night - by mistake. I went to post it a few minutes ago and noticed that it didn't say draft in the list. I must have hit the post it button after I had finished it. So much for trying to have an informative post every day of January.

I just heard rain beating on the window - it's pouring outside. I hope it melts the rest of the dirty snow piled up by the snow blower.

There is another blog hop on the go at Sew We Quilt called She Who Sews. Have a look, as the gals who participate, always have nifty projects to share.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I've done exactly the same thing. Thanks for the link. I have sewn for years and years and it's always nice to see what other people make.

    ReplyDelete