Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cord Wraps

My latest textile creations are Cord Wraps. I use scraps of fabric in their construction. The closure is coloured velcro. I like matching the velcro to the fabric. Most shops just carry the standard black, white and sometimes taupe but I managed to find coloured velcro on my travels.

These Cord Wraps are great for organizing cords from irons, hair dryers, small appliances, cell phones, and tablets. The list is endless. Think about all the cords visible on your kitchen counter or on your desk that would benefit from Cord Wraps. Organize your life!

In keeping with the smaller items I make, they are light weight and can be easily mailed in an envelope. Plus they make great little gifts.

 Have a look!

Made using the embroidery machine and sewing machine.



No comments:

Post a Comment