Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brrrrrrrr! It's Cold Outside . . .

On my way home this morning, I heard on the radio, that December was the coldest one since 1989. We had lots of snow too! Now the forecast calls for another 20 to 30 cm of the white stuff again tomorrow. Well, in keeping with the snow theme, I have found a few sites to visit. The many projects shown can be a springboard to doing something original. Think about it.
I just found the photo of this little quilted wall hanging that I made years ago for the Cabot Quilt Guild Auction. I called it "Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree".  I added it here to show that small projects don't need to be complicated. To change this from Christmas to winter, position the tree to the side (omit the seed bead lights) and add a little snowman and / or some birds.
Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. So we can use your tree for inspiration Judy? It is so simply beautiful! Thanks for the snow sites! I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly can use my Charlie Brown Christmas Tree for whatever you wish. Please give credit to the designer. Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete