Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sweet Little Present!


Don't you just love to receive gifts! Well, I received a sweet little present from one of my stitching friends the other evening. Yes, it's Dress It Up Buttons! And, ones I need for a special Christmas project I'm working on. I couldn't get these here in the city but my friend found them in a little florist shop in Springdale, Newfoundland. My project won't be ready for this Christmas so I can't show much in the way of photos. It will be ready for next year and will be hand delivered next summer. The tiny buttons will be doorknobs. The background is stitched with Sulky Sliver 8040. I love that particular Sliver Metallic Thread as it picks up the colours of the fabric its stitched on. The tree isn't finished yet either. So many things to do!!
I hope you are working on some special projects and getting somewhere with them.
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment