Thursday, October 17, 2013

Quilted Pottery

For the last few days, I have been posting about some beautiful pottery that was on exhibit (and for sale) during the Thanksgiving Weekend, at the Quidi Vidi Village Plantation, St. John's.

So, I thought, why not blog about quilted pottery. I've come across that topic before when researching other textile based art work!

Well, I found a bunch of 'stuff', among them a Quilted Mad Tea Party Set and it's free to download. Maybe someone out there will be inspired enough to give it a try. If not, check out these other tea pot related projects:
Enjoy!
IMG_6665b.jpg
Quilted Mad Tea Party Set

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Judy! Have really enjoyed your pottery posts. I love handmade pottery and have a small collection I use daily. Some of my favorite pieces have been used and loved to pieces, but I try to replace them with more when I find exactly what I like. Thanks for posting all the links to fabric pots!! Will enjoy that more on the weekend when I have a few minutes to browse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the teapots ! I have one that I felted many years ago … am going to haul it out of storage for another go around.
    Thanks for the teapot links !

    ReplyDelete