Friday, July 5, 2013

Sesame Street

Ages ago I saw a Sesame Street panel at Fabricville. My two year old granddaughter loves the show. Her favorite characters are on the panel so, of course, I bought it. Needless to say, it was supposed to be an easy quilt to do. I do wish that manufacturers of printed panels were as particular as quilters! There was no such thing as straight sides and there is never enough space to cut them apart on the bolt. I did manage to finally finish it yesterday. Thanks, also, to my friend, who had the perfect colour of fabric for the back and binding.

Pinned on the fence, it looks good! You can't tell that the sides aren't exactly straight. Anyway, what two year old is going to be looking for that.

Here are a few Sesame Street patterns for your enjoyment:

No comments:

Post a Comment