Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trip Out of Town

Monday, I had the pleasure of visiting a friend's quilting studio. It took an hour and a half drive to  get there but it was well worth it! I was given permission to take photos and show them to you. The first thing I noticed as I entered the room, was this chair. The seat and back are made from selvage fabric strips. Apparently, other quilting friends saved some so that she would have enough. It was a great way to use those strips.

It was interesting to see the various wall hangings, fabric stash and various sewing machines. Needless to say, the space was well utilized. I can see spending most of my time in such a room!

Enjoy . . .









Design Wall






 



1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks like a great creative space. I love that toilet wall hanging. Looks like a nice trip.

    ReplyDelete