Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Won - not once but twice!

Talk about the Luck of the Irish - well, I'm not Irish but I did win a couple of lovely prizes this week in the Quilting Gallery Online Beat the Winter Blues Blog Hop! My blog is listed among the many other links on this site. There are always lots of blog hops and other interesting things happening there. I think the winter blues were starting to get to me so I decided to follow along on the hop and see what other like minded people were doing. I found lots of interesting projects / tutorials and information to tuck away for later. I also met some new quilters which is always a plus!

My first win was a quilt pattern, Jack of Hearts, from Heather Spence Designs.

My second win was a package of Liquorice Bali Pops from Linda's Quiltmania.

Please take a few minutes to check out both these sites. I'm glad I did!!! Also take some time to visit the Quilting Gallery as there are many, many links there to quilting sites from around the world.

Beat the Winter Blues - Quilters' Blog Hop Party
 
On another note, the Quilt Show is having an open weekend which means you can view all their videos for free. It's a good chance to put your feet up and relax while watching some of your favorite quilt personalities in action. They have over 140 shows to see (Series 1 - 11).

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

1 comment: