Monday, January 7, 2013

Ready to Work!!

The Christmas ornaments are packed away for another year and my studio is ready to use again. I spent some time last week going through cupboards in my room and sorting everything. The new shelf is installed behind my computer and I can actually see my textile related videos and sketch books. I wonder how long the desktop will stay clear of 'stuff'! The black boxes on the top shelf are from one of the local box stores. They hide the things that clutter up the space. It works for me.

Check a previous post for some organizing tips.
Enjoy!




 



 

1 comment:

  1. I am in the process of re-organizing too Judy and will definitely check out your tips! I can hardly wait to see what you will be up to in 2013!
    I usually paint on canvas but have been feeling drawn to textiles lately and may have to experiment with fabrics this year!
    Have a wonderful and creative day Judy!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete