- At Sew We Quilt, March is table runner month. Have a gander at their stuff. For some reason, I rather like the detachable hexagon runner. If I did this one, each one would be whole cloth with the back fabric coming toward the front to form the border.
- The folks at All People Quilt, have scads of table top quilts to choose from. I like the watermelon table runner. This one is posted in lots of time for summer dining too.
- The Warm Company has a pattern for a set of placemats and table runner made in lovely spring colours.
- There is a neat Apple Core table runner at Spun Sugar Quilts. I think this one could be made in other colours to suit the season or holiday.
- Easter projects can be found at the Quilting Gallery blog and at Free Patterns (applique chick & Easter egg projects).
- More table decorations on the Free Patterns web site
- Carrot Table Runner posted on my blog.
|Photo by Judy Cooper|