Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas 2011

I can't believe that Christmas is just days away! I have been busy making 'stuff' for gifts as well as for my home. The tree has been up for awhile. Here are a couple of my favorite ornaments. The peacock was a gift from my daughter when she lived in Toronto. It is always the first one on the tree. The fairy was one I bought for myself in California many years ago.

Here are a few links on making some of your own ornaments:
Felt Christmas Ornament from Fanastic Toys
Plush Christmas Ornament and Tutorial from Mariska's Blog
Around the World from Creative Breathing
Quick Embroidered Ornament from Scissor Quirk
Matryoshka Doll Ornament from My Sparkle
Stuffed Star Ornaments from Wee Folk Art

Most of the ornaments can be made quickly.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment