Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Papillon

I have a little four legged creature visiting me this month. Pongo, my sister's dog, is a Papillon. Papillon is the French word for butterfly. Need I say more! The following links will have something to do with butterflies so enjoy! At the moment, our weather has been too wet and cold for butterflies to be out and about. Maybe I need to create some for inside.

To get you started, I found some free butterfly colouring pages and drawings.
This one is for inspiration. The colours are stunning. More inspiration.
Mug Rug Butterfly
Free machine embroidery Butterfly (scroll down)
Applique Butterfly Garden
Applique Butterfly Wall Hanging (inspiration)
Free Butterfly Quilt Patterns
Have a look back at The Butterfly Project on my site. Check out the Holocast Museum Houston







No comments:

Post a Comment