Saturday, February 19, 2011

Photos for Inspiration!

Chicago Skyline by Judy Cooper
Photos are always great sources of inspiration for artists. I always have a camera with me so if I see something that catches my eye, I can capture it instantly. If you are unable to do this, the internet can offer a wealth of possibilities. For example, quilt artist, Sue Bleiweiss, has a blog devoted to her photos. These photos are available to anyone to use but please read her blurb on copyright related to her work.

Here are some interesting sites I found.
  • I couldn't pass up on these photos as they are stunning! (scroll down) And these! Here's more!
  • Check out these creative and inspiring photographs. There were some very creative minds at work here. Think of the possibilities in your own creations!
  • The colours in these photos are fantastic. 
  • All I can say about these, is WOW!

It was very difficult to stop listing sites with awe inspiring photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment