Saturday, November 13, 2010

Cluster Map - Visitor Locations

When I put the cluster map on the side bar of this blog, I figured it did a continual visual count of all my visitors and where they were from. Not so! I had an email a couple of days ago telling me that one year of counting was at an end and that a new map would appear. Here's the old map. Now the visitor count starts again for another year. However, the counter showing the total number of visitors continues as usual. I did save a copy of the map with all the dots but forgot to copy the 85 different countries that were listed.
Thanks to all my many visitors since August 2009.
I'm having fun with this blog. For one thing, it keeps a record of blogs and web sites that interest me and they are easier to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment