Thursday, November 11, 2010

Art Knowledge News


Art Knowledge News is an on-line art news magazine which is updated daily. I signed up for this about a week ago. Since getting back from my England trip where I visited lots of museums and art galleries, I can continue to peek into galleries around the world to view some more spectacular works of art. Of course, I could do that at any time, but with this site coming to me daily, I'm seeing things I probably wouldn't have thought about. Also they have a list of links that is easy to follow. I'm also following them on Twitter.

The photo was taken at the Tate Modern Museum, London. I did not record the artist's name. If anyone knows it, I would appreciate you letting me know and I will update this page.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words and endorsement, Judy. We are very glad to have you as a friend.

    www.artknowledgenews.com

    ReplyDelete